• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Top Frame Damage

aznomad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The lower storage leg of the Bimini on my SX230 was damaged over the weekend. The damaged one was on the port side. I am attaching a photo of the starboard one and hope that someone can put me on the trail of a replacement. I did a search but only came up with attachment hardware. I cannot rebuild the damaged one because it isn't there ~ long story! Your help is greatly appreciated.......

Attachments

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If it's just the tube itself that's damaged, bimini poles are pretty standard. Buy, cut to fit, add old hardware, maybe?

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m not sure which specific x230 you have. Did a quick search on this website and found parts for a bunch of 08 x230 options. Here’s the link to the first one I chose. If that’s not it, you can search for your specific one. Hope this helps.

aznomad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately the entire piece is missing. Thanks for the advice.....