• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bit the bullet!

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well, just made a deal on a 2015 Impulse HO 215. Only 17 hours on each engine, which are the 250hp variant. Overall the boat is in very good condition; upholstery is perfect, engine bay is spotless, and only a bit of dock rash. It has what seem to be the usual issues such as windshield shifting and the rusting trailer bunk bolts. I'll post more pictures once I get it home a cleaned up. Can't wait to get this thing on the water!

scarab.jpeg

AKIQPilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Congratulations man. Looks like a very nice boat. 17 hours is brand new. How far did you have to travel to find it?

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats Sir! Keep the pictures coming! Looking forward to seeing more.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
The boat was a couple of hours away, in southern Wisconsin. I’m so excited, I haven’t slept in a couple of days!
LOL, We all know how you feel!

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wow! Had the boat out this afternoon on the Kankakee River in IL. This thing is scary fast! Took a bit to get used to reversing, but once I got it, it was great. Wife, dogs, and kids had a blast Only found 1 nut in the bilge. It rattled off the mounting bracket of fold-down center seat. No biggie; by the other Scarab posts, I was expecting to find at least a nut or 2, LOL! 81209716-C271-45ED-8F8F-BB2253018255.jpeg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Welcome to the best forum around. :Welcome:!! Thanks for sharing. We love pictures (always!) Really a great group here to help keep you on the water making memories. Family is where it's at.

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wow! Had the boat out this afternoon on the Kankakee River in IL. This thing is scary fast! Took a bit to get used to reversing, but once I got it, it was great. Wife, dogs, and kids had a blast Only found 1 nut in the bilge. It rattled off the mounting bracket of fold-down center seat. No biggie; by the other Scarab posts, I was expecting to find at least a nut or 2, LOL! View attachment 101037
Wow! Had the boat out this afternoon on the Kankakee River in IL. This thing is scary fast! Took a bit to get used to reversing, but once I got it, it was great. Wife, dogs, and kids had a blast Only found 1 nut in the bilge. It rattled off the mounting bracket of fold-down center seat. No biggie; by the other Scarab posts, I was expecting to find at least a nut or 2, LOL! View attachment 101037
Congratulations! Beautiful boat!

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome to the madness!!!

Dan McFarlane

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Congrats. Had my 255 for 2 seasons now and couldn't be happier. Just spent the weekend on KY Lake and it was described as the best boating weekend yet.

Scarab 215

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, just made a deal on a 2015 Impulse HO 215. Only 17 hours on each engine, which are the 250hp variant. Overall the boat is in very good condition; upholstery is perfect, engine bay is spotless, and only a bit of dock rash. It has what seem to be the usual issues such as windshield shifting and the rusting trailer bunk bolts. I'll post more pictures once I get it home a cleaned up. Can't wait to get this thing on the water!

View attachment 100392
Congrats, Nice Color!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat - what's the deal with the windshield shifting though?

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
It seems like a fairly common thing for the windshields to separate a bit; in some cases enough for the middle section to fall through. Some more experienced boat people say it is very common in bowriders in general. Mine has moved around 1/2”. Apparently the fix is relatively easy. I haven’t done anything about it, but plan to this season.