• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Black Friday Boat Deals?

Well did just order the syn 6 amp and the 10" free air sub from boe marine. But still after the eq and Tower speakers.

Well did just order the syn 6 amp and the 10" free air sub from boe marine. But still after the eq and Tower speakers.

@Master-Spud : Congrats ! Glad BOE Marine worked out for you.

Can I get a LIKE for all of the help I made for you ?

Many Thanks, Mike

Yeah would of been even better if they would of had the tower speakers and eq as well... But guess some is better than none. Now to see if they will actually ship to me lol

image.jpg

Yeah.....my wallet is already hemorraging....and I leave for Disney tomorrow!

Hey ! It's all good ~!
Besides, if ya don't go First Class, your kids WILL !
"Words TO Live By" .Best selling book by Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

So what did everyone else pick up for the boat? I can't be the only poor guy that emptied his pockets lol.... Wasn't able to pick up the AO cooler, but did get the dragonfly 7!

Got 2 12" polk mm1240 dvc subs on their way.

Getting ready to order some "0" Guage power and ground cable, a bigger power distribution block, post buss bars, a PA d1000.1 polk amp, km6500.2 wake tower speakers, and perfect pass.

Dang...you guys are worse than wives (women)...someone mentioned sale and your off to the races! My hat is off to you! Sorry honey, I wasn't referring to you, we both know I am the spender! lol That Dragonfly 7 is calling to me, I have my earplugs in but they keep falling out!

@txav8r, just buy it!

This, a Christmas tree, and some other toys for the kids were the extent of my Black Friday shopping. But somehow all of my purchases were full price except for the tree for which we received the cut it down yourself discount.

ahtable.jpg

ptable.jpg

The kids did get a free ride on the Christmas Tree carrier.

ctride.jpg

ctride2.jpg

Let's just say with 3 kids 12-20, I should have bought stock in Apple before Friday.

From wal-mart- 50" Emerson flat panel led TV for $218. Got it for the kids cave.

Got my wife a Stand up Paddle board from West Marine when they had 15% off site wide.

For the boat -
another set of XM9'S for the tower
Exile Javelin 5 channel amp
Exile 30.2 2 channel amp

@jcyamaharider ....post plenty of pics while you redo your stereo! Are you selling the MB Quart amps and moving on?

Last edited:
@jcyamaharider ....post plenty of pics on your stereo while you redo your stereo! Are you selling the MB Quart amps and moving on?

Nope these things are serving me well. They are going to get nestled on a new amp board though. I have to make room for the other bigger amp, that and where I had my third amp at last year, I didn't like where it was at. I will be sure to post plenty of pictures. You do the same!!

I bought a 2 way dimmer switch from lowes for $14.......returned a crappy $21 dimmer for it.....i think that puts me ahead $7

other than that i keep eyeing those AO coolers. I'm thinking my wife and kids may really like one!!!! Probably in blue

I think thats about it

Edit: New cooler on route! thanks @GiddYupJoe this combined with an amazon order last week i do believe my xmas shopping is done !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back