• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff BlackTip Traction Mats FULL SET & NEW Yamaha AR/SR/SX230 HO

atompa

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
SOLD!

Brand-New FULL SET (cockpit & swim deck) of BlackTip Traction Mats for Yamaha SX/AR/SR230. Color is WHITE CAMO (below pic is actual item). I know for sure they fit 2005&2006, but please refer to the following amazon listing to see exact item:

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Complete-Traction-AR230-SR230/dp/B00GXL5XBG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1462930587&sr=8-4&keywords=yamaha+sx230+blacktip

The two additional photos are of my 2005 with the BlackTip mats installed. Great product, and an affordable replacement to carpet. Asking $325 shipped.

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0029 (1).jpeg IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0029 (1).jpeg IMG_0280.JPG

Last edited:

Orang Ezazi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was about to buy a Blue set (just like the one you have installed in your boat)... but if the price is right.. I might buy yours...
any reason you are selling these?
what is your best price? to sell them today?
PQguy92129@Hotmail.com
is my direct
thanks