• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Block Island trip

Keith Hebert

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just wanted to post that this last Sunday 8/4/2019 I made the trip to Block Island and back in my 2015 AR210 from the Thames River in New London. The BI sound forecast was 5 to 10 knots with 2ft seas. I feel the seas were more like 3ft plus. Anyway pretty easy trip at about 23mph, I did closer to 30mph coming back. I will making this trip again many times..

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Who’s up for a trip to Block? I’m in. The Fall is nice when the weather is good.

Keith Hebert

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any CT Jetboaters down to make a group run sometime this spring or summer. Let's do it... Lets get this planned.

ididntdoit

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Haven't been on here in awhile - sold my 30' cruiser and just bought a 25' cuddy (still with props lol) I will be doing block this coming season unless the boat ends up in FLA.....then I'll be looking to do Bimini again.

KrodWhodat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any CT Jetboaters down to make a group run sometime this spring or summer. Let's do it... Lets get this planned.
Hoping to pick up boat this week. I’m in!

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ve done this trip many times. Just watch the marine weather cause it can get snotty on the reefs real fast