• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Blue Sea Add-a-Battery Mini + ACR Kit, 195 series mounting location advice

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I'm working adding a second battery to my 195S with the Blue Sea Mini Add-a-Battery kit which includes the ACR. I'm going to be installing the ACR on the load side to that my onboard dual-bank charger can charge each battery independently while the boat is stored in my garage. This afternoon I removed the bench seat to get better access to the port-side rear locker where there battery is located. However, on the 195 series boats, there doesn't seem to be a lot of room to work with for mounting the the ACR & Blue Sea switch. I was planning to mount them to the starboard just like the stock battery switch is mounted, but this isn't the easiest area to access and there isn't a ton of space. Any suggestions from others with 195 series boats who have added this switch + ACR kit? Where did you mount yours?

1689742935486.png

I'm planning to install the second battery directly next to the stock battery location for ease of access. Installing it further aft would free up some more space in the locker, but I just see it being very difficult to finagle a heavy battery any further aft.

1689742951584.png

Any suggestions on the install locations are much appreciated. Thanks!

Hello
wich wire on the switch was used to tap for the start isolation wire?

Back