• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bluetooth speaker on jet ski

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Vanzon Bluetooth Speakers V40 Portable Wireless Speaker V5.0 with 24W Loud Stereo Sound, TWS, 24H Playtime & IPX7 Waterproof, Suitable for Travel, Home&Outdoors https://a.co/d/7Gpbmjm
I don’t know about wide open but I found it on sale for $32. It was definitely worth the money.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have been using a Bose soundlink in the cockpit of the sailboat for years, until recently, when the battery stopped charging. Tried all the fixes on youtube, to no avail. My wife bought this JBL as a replacement a few weeks ago. JBL Flip 5 | Portable Waterproof Speaker

Sounds good at home. I am sure it will do it's job in the cockpit while under sail.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That
We have been using a Bose soundlink in the cockpit of the sailboat for years, until recently, when the battery stopped charging. Tried all the fixes on youtube, to no avail. My wife bought this JBL as a replacement a few weeks ago. JBL Flip 5 | Portable Waterproof Speaker

Sounds good at home. I am sure it will do it's job in the cockpit while under sail.
thing is great. My friend has that and her son constantly drops it in the sand and water and it keeps working like new.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Similar situation as @Marvin willis, wanted to add some tunes to the ski, but keep the cost manageable.

Two Rockville Bluetooth speakers on RAM mounts. Pair for stereo sound, and can still hear the tunes at 40+. As for run time, I have never exhausted the battery, but typically charge them after my 3rd outing (~1.5 hrs each outing). Was initially thinking of their larger speakers, “Rock Everywhere” but didn’t want anything too bulky or that would block the gauge cluster or side mirrors. Will look for a photo of them installed…

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found a photo. Having stereo sound is also a nice feature. I previously tried a single EcoBox speaker, and felt the Rockville provided a superior solution for this application.

The JBL most likely provides superior sound (I don’t have a flip, but have a Charge as well as a “Go”), and neither offer the universal mounting point for adding the Ram Ball.

IMG_1704.jpeg