• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bluetooth

RodK

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Hi.. I have never been able to get the bluetooth on my 2016 VR223 to pair with my iphone. Any tips?

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't have any issues. On my Vortex I found that I had to forget the boat on my phone and re-pair the device each time, but on my SSX that is no longer the case.

Chapvrx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
It should be done from the side controller not from the main touch screen ,Go to menue , bloototh option , and press and hold for few seconds main volume button, it should start pairing and looking for avalable bloototh devices , had the same issue , no one knows how to properly use this system. Good luck

RodK

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Thanks ChapVrx.. will try that !

drrjv

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Just paired my iPhone with a new 2019 Vortex VRX - no issues at all, quick and easy. There is an antenna under the console that you might want to check.