• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Bean Bag Recommendation?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Long trips benefit from having a view of the horizon to prevent sea sickness. Hopefully you can set this up in an way that works for you. Best of Luck!

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I bought an E-Sea-Rider round large bag. Attached pics of how it fits in a 2008 212X. It is comfortable but takes up a lot of space... need to have mom test ride it to decide if it is with sacrificing the space. Even if not, I don't think it looks it of place in the kids play room.

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Definitely getting a couple for my Yamaha 210 FSH. However, need some help on the size. I'm fairly confident I will get the teardrop style, but Medium? Medium Long neck? Large?

I'm 6'1" 190. Thinking Medium Longneck.

YamFSH210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
21504 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach, Fl 32413
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have two Ocean Tamer Wedge Large Bags in my FSH 210 and they are awesome . Typically use them at the rear in the floor area . One advantage is weight distribution in the rear of the boat and not up in the bow during rough conditions. Ladies like them over the bow seats in rough conditions.

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do the two fit will up in the bow? And, seems like they might sit too high while underway?

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You think they would fit up front?

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
OK. Might go with the medium Teardrops. Might work better up there.

Top Bottom