• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Cover

addisonm06

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you end up going with the SealSkin cover? I just purchased one today for my SX210. $204 after tax, free shipping.

addisonm06

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I ended up purchasing the classic accessories. I really like their warranty and the product seemed to be a great fit. The price was just over $100 so I couldn’t beat it.

Unfortunately the day I decided to buy a cover was also the day I decided the sell the boat. I didn’t anticipate the boat to sell so quickly, but it did. Thus, I ended up returning the cover immediately when it arrived so I didn’t get a chance to try it out.

I did ponder on the seal skin. I hear they are a tight fit. Post picture of it on, and your feedback as always, is greatly appreciated!!

JetBoatMan10501

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Time to purchase a new boat Cover. My current OEM LS2000 one is dry rotting and no longer wHi ater proof.

How did the Seal Skin cover work out for you? I'm in the same situation. Need a cover to work at a mooring.