• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat trailer guides

Oscarss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Which type /brand boat guides do you guys recommend for your trailers.
Pictures would be appreciated.
thanks in advance

trailer is a 2021 shorelander
Boat is 2021 AR190

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
CE Smith LED 60" Guide Posts
with Wakemakers covers. I painted them black and used stainless hardware.AF9D9F08-0C70-4E16-9A50-91169FB11B17.jpeg

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CE Smith LED 60" Guide Posts
with Wakemakers covers. I painted them black and used stainless hardware.View attachment 132509
I just bought some of these. May I ask how much room you have between the poles and the boat? Mine measures 3.25 inches each side and that seems really close. Is it easy to put the boat on the trailer without hitting the poles being that close? Thanks for any info!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use the same one's exactly. My spacing is about 1-1.5" and it works perfect. When Bump them loading the boat lands on on the bunks and roller almost perfect everytime.

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+1 with CE 60. I run them on my AR195 trailer. Already saved me once on the river with a fast current. I will say they bend very easy though

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
65 VeVe Guides. Saved me a few times, and my wife has smoked them before and they don't budge

Mustangswan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
60 CE smith with the Wakemakers covers. Didn’t paint mine but I have the galvanized trailer. About 1-1.5”. I pull the tubes and covers when not moving to save from getting sun rot. They have been great.