• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boater skip day

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Boater skip day this Friday the 7th just south of green cove springs, anyone heading that way ? Cpl of us coming out of Black Creek about 8:30 or so.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is this to celebrate June pride month? U guys skip around the lake or something? No offense just curious? I grew up in Key West and never heard of this.

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Is this to celebrate June pride month? U guys skip around the lake or something? No offense just curious? I grew up in Key West and never heard of this.
Just another excuse to skip out of work and hang out on the boat with about 7 or 8 hundred other boaters.5674B219-D2EC-4C9B-807C-2F7DC98DA9FB.jpeg

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Oh and by the way your statement that you made that wasn’t supposed to be offensive sure skirted the edges of being offensive, besides we’re just dumb old rednecks down here. The only ones that SKIP and celebrate PRIDE month down here are the ones visiting from up in the north east.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
North east whaaaat? Let's not forget...If we in the northeast (one word) didn't kick the Brits out of here you guys down there would have to speak English. 😉 Sounds like a fun time.

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
North east whaaaat? Let's not forget...If we in the northeast (one word) didn't kick the Brits out of here you guys down there would have to speak English. 😉 Sounds like a fun time.
Oh fun times (two words ) it’s sad that you only found my spelling offensive. That’s coming from a 20 year vet and a northerner.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Oh skip work. I got it. If it happens in the winter I’ll be there if I can.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh fun times (two words ) it’s sad that you only found my spelling offensive. That’s coming from a 20 year vet and a northerner.
Didn't find your spelling offensive at all. But your phrase, "besides we’re just dumb old rednecks down here" was pretty offensive. Now, whereas you admit to really being a northerner you probably owe our southern brothers and sisters an apology. Just saying Sarge.

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Didn't find your spelling offensive at all. But your phrase, "besides we’re just dumb old rednecks down here" was pretty offensive. Now, whereas you admit to really being a northerner you probably owe our southern brothers and sisters an apology. Just saying Sarge.
I guess we just don’t see the initial reply from liveto99 the same way, oh well life is funny that way. Be safe and by the way not Sarge. 😉

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Boater skip day this Friday the 7th just south of green cove springs, anyone heading that way ? Cpl of us coming out of Black Creek about 8:30 or so.
What does Cpl stand for?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
E4F69715-DA8E-40C1-8471-A824F0576C6F.jpeg
I know I’m going to be out with Clemson Tiger before this thread is over.

Cpl = couple
“Cpl of us coming out” That may have been why I miss understood the whole thread.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Duh...makes sense. Back to my cave...Thanks!