• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boating season abruptly ended šŸ˜”

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wife hurt her knee a few weeks ago and was given a cortisone shot and told to stay off that leg. Fell down the stairs onto that leg last night. Ouch. Sheā€™s done while she waits for surgery. Had planned on leaving boat in the marina through October this year.....so done with 2020. 700A5B23-5A2A-4716-9C52-86D14A68FA94.jpeg

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ouch... sorry to hear about that. Hopefully surgery goes well, and normality can be resumed next year. And I agree, 2020 has been a helluva glitch in the matrix. But in the meantime, best of luck to her and her recovery.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My 2019 season ended that way, just substitute knee surgery for back surgery that happened August 12 that year. It sucks, I had 1 solo ride after that and tucked her in the warehouse (the boat not the missus šŸ˜). Next season sheā€™ll be ready to go!

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Paid 800 for a membership in a hunting club, spent 3 months prepping stands and food plots. 1 week into deer season I broke my leg and had surgery. Didn't walk for 3 months. I understand the pain. All the best to your dearest on a speedy recovery.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is bad way to cap off the season and sorry to hear! Hopefully she heals up soon.

I gotta ask. Why is that poor boat so filthy while the tow vehicle is all shiny?? I looks like it was driven through a snow storm with salt all on the roads! Is that from wet slipping?

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That is bad way to cap off the season and sorry to hear! Hopefully she heals up soon.

I gotta ask. Why is that poor boat so filthy while the tow vehicle is all shiny?? I looks like it was driven through a snow storm with salt all on the roads! Is that from wet slipping?
Yes. She has been in a slip all season. Put 125 hours on her...sheā€™s due for a good cleaning.