• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boatless for Years

BarbaraAnn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
My dad introduced my brother and I to fishing, boating and watersports when we were very young (4-5yrs old). He was very thorough in training us to be safe. When he bought the Slick Craft with 90Hp Evinrude we started water skiing. Later we owned various boats (Bayliner, Dynasty, etc.). I sold my boat in 1996 and 19years went by before I owned a 14' flat bottom fishing boat. My wife and I recently made the decision to buy a Jetboat and found a very nice Scarab 195 HO Impulse. With all of the great features this brand and model has our favorite is that All of our 7 Sons and Grandsons have reappeared in our lives to come enjoy time on the boat. Now the challenge is scheduling because the capacity is 8 people at one time. :winkingthumbsup"

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Congrats! and Welcome to the forum!! Those are by a mile the best looking jet boats on the water (IMO). Was looking at buying one myself a month ago but it was just too out of my price range for my first boat.

Post some pictures so we can all be envious of your purchase!

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dad introduced my brother and I to fishing, boating and watersports when we were very young (4-5yrs old). He was very thorough in training us to be safe. When he bought the Slick Craft with 90Hp Evinrude we started water skiing. Later we owned various boats (Bayliner, Dynasty, etc.). I sold my boat in 1996 and 19years went by before I owned a 14' flat bottom fishing boat. My wife and I recently made the decision to buy a Jetboat and found a very nice Scarab 195 HO Impulse. With all of the great features this brand and model has our favorite is that All of our 7 Sons and Grandsons have reappeared in our lives to come enjoy time on the boat. Now the challenge is scheduling because the capacity is 8 people at one time. :winkingthumbsup"
Congrats on the new boat and welcome. I feel your pain on the scheduling issue as my wife and I also have 7 now adult children and 14 grandchildren. Best of luck to you and enjoy.