• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Both engines overheated, need advice

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've had to stop and clean out a plastic water bottle cap causing cavitation..a very small one. I was like really?

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@Bruce Stop boating in the landfill!!!:winkingthumbsup"

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bruce, did you happen to find my grandson's rubber flip flop? It got sucked off his foot when he went walking around in the water. I figured it must be deep since it didn't float up.

Those plastic bags are the worst! Pretty much banned in L.A. now. More and more places are starting to figure out that these things don't go away for years and years.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad that you got it figured out. I guess that you could say that Jet Boats are good for the environment, right? Looks like you vacuumed up quite a bit of the lake there.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad it was a simple fix, and everything is running well!

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmm, I like the idea of running the boat at no wake mode after a hard run to cool it off.