• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bought a new Jet Boat because of you guys

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. Now lets see some pics!!!!!!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome boat for sure! Welcome to the community. Should we all look away and act like we dont know what happened, or pat each other on the back for gaining a new member with a new boat?:Welcome:

Mike T

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome. ..and pics are on the way. Hopefully this weekend. Glad to be a part of this community.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Just seeing this now. Welcome to the site and Welcome to the Chaparral family. We're a small but growing part of this wonderful site. If looking for more and more information, look at some of the SeaDoo, Scarab and Glastron postings as well. They share our Rotax engine and you can pick up some tid bits in posts about their boats. Getting mine out of winter storage this weekend. Can Not Wait.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wasn't in the market for a Jet Boat until I found ths forum and I'm glad I did. Took delivery of a new Chaparral 243 VR and lovin it. The tips and insight offered here have been great. Looking forward to interacting with you all here on the forum and meeting jet boaters in my area.

I've been watching alot of videos and I'm looking forward to next years Bimini trip.
Congrats and Welcome! We're passing through Marietta GA on our way back from Bimini to see some friends who live there. You should make Bimini, then we can hang out after...ha ha ha!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh, this site will have you buying stuff in NO TIME! Speaking of buying, you mentioned transom lights, there's plenty of comments on them too (SeaBlaze X Deal) check it out!

Mike T

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Congrats and Welcome! We're passing through Marietta GA on our way back from Bimini to see some friends who live there. You should make Bimini, then we can hang out after...ha ha ha!
Man I would love to do the Bimini trip this year but I think I need a little more time to prep for that one. After doing Bimini I'm sure the lakes around here will lose a little bit of their luster.

Oh, this site will have you buying stuff in NO TIME! Speaking of buying, you mentioned transom lights, there's plenty of comments on them too (SeaBlaze X Deal) check it out!
I have my eye on the seablaze...I think that's the way I'll go.

Mike T

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Just seeing this now. Welcome to the site and Welcome to the Chaparral family. We're a small but growing part of this wonderful site. If looking for more and more information, look at some of the SeaDoo, Scarab and Glastron postings as well. They share our Rotax engine and you can pick up some tid bits in posts about their boats. Getting mine out of winter storage this weekend. Can Not Wait.
Thanks for the welcome Bob glad I found this community... I've been looking at the posts you've mentioned some good some not so much. Only have two hours on my Chap how do you like your Chap?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats and Welcome