• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bow filler cushion still on back order?

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I bought my Yamaha ar190 back in May. The same day I ordered the bow filler cushion. Sales guy says it'll be here in 3-5 days, great! After 2 weeks I call the dealer for an update. They say it's on back order. Tomorrow makes it 12 weeks of being on back order. Does this sound right? Those of you that have ordered one, how long did you have to wait?

I just took mine out of the boat today. Haven't used in 2 years. Figured I didn't need the extra weight.

I thought these came with the boat, do they not? When I bought my used 2013, original owner still had it wrapped in bubble wrap. It looked like he never used it.

If they weren't sitting in a warehouse then 3-5 months is reasonable for Yamaha to cut red tape and place the order with the upholstery vendor.

Seems like Yamaha always has things on back order and it takes forever for them to produce.

So it seems all I had to do was start this thread. I called my dealer this morning and they say it's here. Woohoo

That's always the case! I wait and wait to go see a doctor and as soon as I make the appointment I feel better and end up wasting my time going to see him.

So it seems all I had to do was start this thread. I called my dealer this morning and they say it's here. Woohoo

Glad we could help! :)

Back