• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bow roller hardware

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have 2022 ar195 and purchased stoltz 3.5" center and 434 bell ends. Thinking about switching tomorrow at dock. Do I reuse same hardware or do I need to buy new hardware. I have company with me and don't want a cluster. Any help would be appreciated.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have 2022 ar195 and purchased stoltz 3.5" center and 434 bell ends. Thinking about switching tomorrow at dock. Do I reuse same hardware or do I need to buy new hardware. I have company with me and don't want a cluster. Any help would be appreciated.
Should be easy as pie. I switched mine out in the garage with the boat on the trailer. Pretty sure the old hardware will work. Stoltz didn’t send you a bolt washers and locknut?

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I had a hard time figuring out what to get and bought them separately

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had a hard time figuring out what to get and bought them separately
I think the existing will work. Good news is even if it doesn’t you’ll only waste about 5 min of your time finding out today. Just bring the correct size wrenches and your good to go.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Swapped mine out when I parked the trailer at the ramp, just brought a ratchet with the correct socket and a breaker bar with a socket as well... Took about 2 min.

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I took it off and tried to put the new ones on but the inside member was too short, like 1/4" gap on both sides. The bolt wasn't long enough but maightve been if the bracket was squeezed together.

Did yall have to squeeze bracket together or did I buy wrong center member?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I took it off and tried to put the new ones on but the inside member was too short, like 1/4" gap on both sides. The bolt wasn't long enough but maightve been if the bracket was squeezed together.

Did yall have to squeeze bracket together or did I buy wrong center member?
Did not have to squeeze together

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I bought stoltz rp335, 3". Was that the right one?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the 210 FSH and i got the Stoltz rp355 3.5 inch Here

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Attachments

Last edited:

Rockit69

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I bought this one and it worked perfect, raised the trailer all the way up and it rolled off the roller about a 1/2" and was able to swap it out at home. I got a new bolt with the set and I think it pinched in a bit, as long as the brackets dont bind against the rollers you should be fine.

Last edited:

Cbullard3895

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
mine came with new hardware.