• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bull Shoals

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some of my family wants to plan a trip to Bull Shoals the last weekend of July. I was doing some searching online and it seems like most of the places I have found seem kinda old and dirty. Has anyone stayed down there. I'm looking for a place that has a pool, boat slip, and sleeps 8. Any help would be great.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bull Shoals is in my state but unfortunately I have never been there.

Coming from KC I suggest that you drive a few hours further south to Lake Ouachita in my back yard or stop at Table Rock Lake in Branson. We rented a condo at The Majestic on Table Rock Lake for the second half of last week. It was really nice. We spent the first half of the week in KC.

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bull Shoals is in my state but unfortunately I have never been there.

Coming from KC I suggest that you drive a few hours further south to Lake Ouachita in my back yard or stop at Table Rock Lake in Branson. We rented a condo at The Majestic on Table Rock Lake for the second half of last week. It was really nice. We spent the first half of the week in KC.
I think the other family we are going with really wants Bull Shoals because of the clarity of the water. Some say you can see down 20' and I watch some youtube videos showing how clear it was. Table Rock Lake would be a closer drive to pull my boat, but we shall see. The hunt is still on.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lake Ouachita has 15 to 20 feet of visibility and some of the cleanest water in the country. Despite being further away it likely is an easier drive.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jdiaz78 ... Table Rock is just as clear as just as clear as Bull Shoals. Table Rock will have a ton more choices for you as far as places to stay that would have what you're looking for. Here is a site that might help for both locations....http://www.visittablerocklake.org/....http://bullshoals.org/?page_id=94

We have a place on Table Rock, close to Kimberling City, and just love it!! Good luck!!

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Table Rock all the way. I have stayed all over that lake if you need details let me know.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
we go to Table Rock every year and absolutely love it. We usually stay at Indian Point area but I've stayed all over the lake and there's not really a bad spot.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jaybro72 ... when are you going? We have a place on the Rock and would cool to meet up if possible.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jaybro72 ... sounds good. If I can ask what 3 places are you looking at?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Happy Hollow...I used to date the old owners daughter when I was in high school...spent many a summer nights there. You are real close to the dam, Big Cedar Lodge and a lot of big, open water to have fun. I have heard of the other two places but don't know much about them.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
we could have a mini gathering

jaybro72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last edited:

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jaybro72 ... from your map looks like the Aunts Creek area. Good fishing in there if you are like to do that kind of thing. Also, you are real close the a bluff area they call "The Swing". Lots of boats will tie up or just hang out while folks climb the bluff and swing out on a rope to drop into the water. Or find you nice secluded cove to hang out in. I don't know what are plans are for those days but will try and stay in touch when it gets closer.