• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bullet Lines tower racks

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey everyone...

I'm looking to get a Bullet Lines double surf rack (link below), but before I pulled the trigger on it do any of you have experience with that brand of racks and can provide a bit of a review for me? Bonus points for pictures!

http://www.bulletlines.com/double-wakesurf-tower-rack-p/1555.htm

Thanks in advance!

I just put one on last week along with a kneeboard/wakeboard combo. Haven't used the yet but probably will tomorrow afternoon. Build quality and finish look great.

20140717_173523.jpg 20140717_173513.jpg

Attachments

• 20140717_173523.jpg
    20140717_173523.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 2
I've have had a good experience with a bunch of products purchased from them over the years. These particular racks I do not have, but the stuff I do have, I like. :cool:

I have one. No problems. Well built. :thumbsup:

I have the wakeboard/wakeboard and the wakeboard/kneeboard quick release racks. I like them. I just ordered the swivels to add to them but have not been by the boat to install yet.

The first year I had them I trailered with the racks on and the constant wind loosened and ruined some of the rubber finger inserts. So I ordered new rubber inserts but have also not installed it yet.

FYI, I did purchase the dual surf rack and installed it last night. Very nice rack, solid mount, built well too for the price (compared to some other options out there). Just wanted to hop back in here if someone else was considering this rack. Just let me know if you want pics or more info.

Please tell them you know about this great, rapidly growing forum with lots of guys needing racks and ask them if they will offer a discount to forum members. You can let them know that Wakemakers.com gives us 10% off so you would be forced to shop there if they will not discount.

Back