• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buying a ar192 2016 left over...next week

4wheeldeal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just wondering Mike where u store ur boat......It annoys me to have to pay for winter storage - so Im going to keep it in my backyard !!!!

Thoughts
Mines at the dealer till April some time when I go and get it or they drop it off. After that it will be stored at the house. I live In the country so lots of room. I've got a big shed i built last year so I'm going to park it beside it to keep most of the weather off and switch it with my double sled trailer between seasons. So summer it will be park to the side of the house on the grass and I'll have to put down some patio stones so it doesn't dig in. That is the plan as of today.

Did you get the shipping cover with it?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All boats leave the factory in TN with shipping covers, so any new boat should come with one. Just be sure to remind your dealer that you're aware of this as sometimes they toss them and try to sell you a deluxe cover for $$$ as they may assume you weren't aware they come with a shipping cover. Not all dealers are shady like this but some will not even mention the shipping cover and will certainly push you on a deluxe ;)

Last edited:

TiMaH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mines at the dealer till April some time when I go and get it or they drop it off. After that it will be stored at the house. I live In the country so lots of room. I've got a big shed i built last year so I'm going to park it beside it to keep most of the weather off and switch it with my double sled trailer between seasons. So summer it will be park to the side of the house on the grass and I'll have to put down some patio stones so it doesn't dig in. That is the plan as of today.

Did you get the shipping cover with it?

Storage sounds great......Im not so lucky - lot is 70x195 backs onto a high school - but I do have access to the back yard via the school and my 9 foot gate fence, so I should be able to store my baby at back of the lot..................Yes ratchet shipping cover came as well but it certainly wasnt offered.