• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cabin Rental on Table Rock. Recommendations?

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Headed to Table Rock during the weekend on August 18th. There will be 2 families including 4 adults and 5 kids, none older than 7 years old. We would like to rent a nice cabin big enough for all 9 of us (we think 2 bedrooms may be enough), keep the 190 on the water, and have some outdoor space for bonfires and some adult time once the kids go to sleep. We would consider renting 2 cabins side by side, or just one large enough for all. Around $200/night seems realistic?

Never been to the area. Who has recommendations based on great experiences near Silver Dollar City?!??

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We've had 2 br condos at Rock Lane Resort and Village of Indian Point. http://rocklane.com/
http://www.thevillageatindianpoint.com/

Both are just down the hill from Silver Dollar. Rock Lane has a full service marina, slips are $20 per night I believe.

Rock Lane also has a tiki bar near the water for the evening adult outings, but it's a little far to leave the kiddos unattended in bed. And, Charlie's Steak and Ribs onsite.

We've never stayed in a cabin, but never really looked for one either.

Have a great trip. We love Table Rock and go at least once a year.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @BigAbe75 I actually have a reservation at Rock Lane now because it was recommended by another person I met at work. The reviews I have read seem to be positive overall, but a number of people complain that it's a very outdated complex and whatnot. Seems to be on a Gorgeous property and honestly considering that we'd be outside all day anyways that doesn't bother me too much. I'm more concerned about the kids going to sleep and being able to step outside, light a fire maybe and not having to worry about waking them up as we have some fun listening to music and enjoying some drinks.

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's true. The main condo units facing the marina and dam are a bit outdated. They do have another building that is much newer. Wife says building 100. It faces the cove, and mostly woods between the building and the water. It is actually more centrally located in relation to the 2 pools.

I came across the layout. http://rocklane.com/resort-layout/ The yellow condo unit by itself is the newer building, and those are pretty nice. The other 3 yellow units are still nice and have an awesome view, but they do show their age a bit.

Also, check the configuration of the rooms. Sometimes the 2nd room has 2 full beds, other times it has a king.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
One other thing I'll mention is that my uncle and his family always stayed across the street at Still Waters condos. I'm told their pool areas are more modern and have a couple water slides. But, I believe they are a little pricier too.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One other thing I'll mention is that my uncle and his family always stayed across the street at Still Waters condos. I'm told their pool areas are more modern and have a couple water slides. But, I believe they are a little pricier too.
Will definitely check these out!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have been looking as well. I was looking at alpinelodgeresort.com

M@__

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
We've stayed at:
Indian Point Vacation Condos: Sort of an old school motel.
Trail's End Resort: Legit Cabins Not really a resort though.
Branson Yacht Club: Newer Motel style. Nicer pool, long walk to the water.

In Kimberling City: Lighthouse Lodge: Family run Lots of cabin sizes. Not super nice, but it's very affordable and Roger's a great guy to rent from.