• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Can I only buy from dealer inventory?

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thinking about purchasing an SX210.
I went to a nearby Yamaha dealer and they told me all of their current inventory is spoken for. They have a limited allocation on the number of orders and they cannot order any more from the factory.
Does that sound realistic? Can't I just order one and take delivery in a couple of months?

The dealers get a limited amount of inventory and they have to put their orders in pretty early and take delivery as they come to them. There will be dealers that have inventory, you will have to search them out. In some markets that are hot, that dealer will buy inventory of other dealers that don't sell all of theirs. This is not an everyday thing, because some dealers will sit on unsold inventory and sell it the next year. Yamaha outsells then nearest 3 competitors combined, these boats are very popular and the demand is high.

Oh, wanted to welcome you to the forum, and wish you luck in finding a boat. Also, add your location to your profile, it will help more than you know. For instance, if you were in my neck of the woods, and I knew that, I might be able to refer you to a dealer that had inventory. We dealers on the forum from the DFW area, MSP area, and the SLC area.

Yes, welcome indeed!

If you put your location in your profile and let us know where you are shopping, it is likely that someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Plus, you can see who on the forum is near you. That can also be handy as most dealer will not let you test drive until you have check in hand and are basically committed. But we have a number of members who like to go run their boats...

:)

Good luck and let us know how we can help!

Thanks for the feedback guys -- I'm on Long Island NY.

Hey @soundshark! We are Twin City Marine,the dealer in RI, and we have a SX210 in black in stock and a blue one still waiting to be shipped.... if you don't mind driving a little way...

Hm... Would you trade in a 2014 Waverunner VX Deluxe? You can PM me with details..

Back