• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Can You Find The FAIL In This Picture

Yeah, I have a fishing trip with family 6 hours away next weekend so I wanted it out of the way. Sucked..... @Ronnie FYI, I have a bath towel I put under both oil filters, let the towel catch all oil from the filters

Is that the pneumatic version of the Mighty Vac? Does it require an air compressor?

Is that the pneumatic version of the Mighty Vac? Does it require an air compressor?
Yup, I grabbed the wrong one from work. No air compressor in the middle of the lake ;-(

Sorry, I posted the response a bit late. These guys are quick on here. I should have refreshed before posting.

Sorry, I posted the response a bit late. These guys are quick on here. I should have refreshed before posting.
No worries, have a good week

You have a much more serious situation than the missing pump.
Dude - you obviously didn't bring enough beer. Even if it went well, that's not enough. And clearly not enough when it went wrong.
ROOKIE!!!!! :p

I left the family at home, left all seats out of the boat. Yanked the cover off, drug the boat up to the lake to change oil and go back home before the rain started so I could cover it back up. 2 beers was plenty. I didn't even bring my Ipod which did suck. When I was launching it was actually funny, guy asked if the boat was a repo because it had no seats etc, was basically a skeleton. I laughed.

.. using the K&N oil filters. The nice thing about them is they have a nut welded to the top of the filters allowing you to just use a regular adjustable wrench to remove them. Nice and easy.
I've always liked that about them. Never understood why ALL filters don't come that way

I think the "fail" is that we are all responding to this, instead of doing something IMPORTANT, that increases one's Quality Of Life ==> ie, LargeMouth Bass Fishing !

Y'all have a great day ..... I am off to wet a few worms ! It's also Opening Day for Atlanta Braves Baseball !@@@

Missing hand pump /part of the oil removal system was my next guess but I thought I saw the handle at in the pic. I didn't think the electrical version looked the the one in the pic (was looking for a motor and leads).

Sounds like you are covered. FYI they are conducting a fair of so method at berkely marina on a April 12th. It should be fun but I would call the Yacht club before hand to make sure the guest dock has availability.

Back