• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Castoldi Jet 04 Information

CapybaraStrikesBack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi all I'm new here,

I have a Castoldi Jet 04 which I have finally realised after months of being convinced it was simply an altered Jet 05 for which I have now done lots of research on.
After an extensive look around on the web I can find only a couple of pictures to support the Jet 04's existence, otherwise absolutely no information seems to exist on the model.

Does anyone on this forum have any details on the Jet 04?
The information I've found for the 05 and will subsequently now need for the 04 is stuff like maximum power input value charts (rpm, hp, etc), exploded diagrams, and such like.
Based on any information I can find I am now looking for an engine to couple to it, hence my need to know about power inputs, ready for an awesome summer!
For reference, this jet drive is currently in my Marshan 162 Jet.

Many thanks

Henry

Attachments

LuizR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Jetstar
Boat Length
Other
Good morning,

Did you manage to find the Maintenance Manual?

I'm new to the forum, I'm restoring the structure of my boat, I also did the engine reconditioning (Seat 127 equivalent to the fiat engine).

I've installed a Castoldi Jet 04 engine, which is identical to yours.

I would be very grateful if you could give me some information about the 04 jet

I'd also like to do the maintenance of the jet, it's been stopped for 10 years.

Thank you very much.
Luiz
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buenos dias,

Has conseguido encontrar el Manual de Mantenimiento?

Soy nuevo en el forum, estoy restaurando la estructura de mi embarcación, tambien hice la recontruccion del motor (Seat 127 equivalente al motor fiat).

Tengo instalado un impulsor de Castoldi Jet 04, que es identico al tuyo.

Seria muy agradecido si me pudiera darme información del jet 04

Tambien me gustaria hacer el mantenimiento del jet, hace 10 años que esta parada.

Muchas gracias
Luiz

Attachments