• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cleaned the Gelcote using that cream ( I use the cream every 3 months here's today's results )

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well crap... I'm gonna have to buy some to get a crazy treat!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow you move quick and i hope it works for you, I must admit i was surprised i didn't have any stains but for price it was worth just trying so i did a small patch to start with and had to do all then because it was so good, That price seems a bit strong on Amazon though it's 34 Thai Baht here and there's 100 Thai baht to $3, I container did all of the Boat so i need to get some more in case they run out it's useful to have hanging around, I just sat watching the TV for a few nights with the seat casings on the the coffee table while i was cleaning them, Quite a few pleasant evenings and happy with the results.
With the pis you send out on the other forum I think most of your evenings are pleasant ;) but I'm glad you got your seats cleaned also. thanks for the tip.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With the pis you send out on the other forum I think most of your evenings are pleasant ;) but I'm glad you got your seats cleaned also. thanks for the tip.
Yes life's good here i always keep myself occupied Gym.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I ordered some to clean up a few stains picked up in Bimini and to see what crazy treat comes with it. I think they are on to something with the surprise factor!

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered some to clean up a few stains picked up in Bimini and to see what crazy treat comes with it. I think they are on to something with the surprise factor!
I don't think your interested in cleaning the stains, You just want to try the snacks that come with them,If you get those Taro Fish snacks like one member got they're lovely, There Sun dried Squid cut into strips, Can be described as maybe Fish flavored chewing gum, Yum Yum.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got My vinyl cleaner today... And my tasty treat!

image.jpg

It came complete with pictorial directions to enjoy, just so nothing was lost in translation...

image.jpg

I'm trying to get the wife to eat it.

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't wait to try my cleaner. The company must be thinking "what's with the surge of orders to the US" haha

Any tips on using it?

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@GiddYupJoe How did your seats turn out?
I have not had a chance to use it yet. Headed up for the afternoon/evening Friday so I hope to at least give it a shot then just to see. Probably will not get to the rest until end of the season.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can't wait to try my cleaner. The company must be thinking "what's with the surge of orders to the US" haha

Any tips on using it?
Just use a dry cloth and circular motion and wipe off with a dry cloth after you will see the dirt come off.

Last edited:

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got My vinyl cleaner today... And my tasty treat!

View attachment 26339

It came complete with pictorial directions to enjoy, just so nothing was lost in translation...

View attachment 26340

I'm trying to get the wife to eat it.
I have just realized that those snacks they sent to you ( Peppered Seaweed ) are more expensive here than the actual cleaner., Maybe they got thing's the wrong way around.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Geoff Cooper I guess I got a pretty sweet deal on the set then. Haha. I'll have to try it and see what it's like.

(I have to be honest; although I made light of the "instructions" on the back, when I first opened the box I assumed 'the 'Big Sheet' was some sort of applicator cloth.)

I'll be sure to post pictures when I try it out this weekend.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've just been shopping and took a few Photos of the vinyl cleaner and the snacks that were sent, I also checked the price of the dollar against the Thai Baht 0.85 dollar is 30 Thai Baht.

IMG_3225.JPG IMG_3226.JPG

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Wow @Murf'n'surf hopefully that stuff doesn't start flying off the shelf all of a sudden! :facepalm:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
So this stuff is legit. At first I didn't think it was working too well but I kept going and wow what a difference. It takes some time so maybe I will be done with all the vinyl by the time I retire!

image.jpg

image.jpg