• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cobra Jet steering

Luke Lapham

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
so I learned of this site after I just baught a 2013 sx192 and have found a lot of good info, but not sure if this is a repost about the cobra steering for the single engines... so for what it's worth I picked up the system with the fangs from Jeff and it's been awsome. I actually have a true neutral with the fangs attached. Slow speed steering is just as easy as any stern drive boat. If anyone else is frustrated with the steereing go pick up that system it works great!