• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cobra Super Steering UPGRADES at buy direct discount prices.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Last year I discontinued the original Ultimate and Magnum fins and replaced them with the SUPER fins, the design of the Super fins added more fin surface to the top of the fins to automatically add more steering influence to the system when the boat came down off plane, this provides extra influence in both forward and reverse, it does so automatically by design. Any one who has the original magnum steering or the magnum AK and Magnum AK-19 can upgrade their original system to the SUPER FINS for only $59 dollars for 2 fins per my special buy direct pricing available on my web site.
I also introduced The DELUXE VERSION of several of my systems both Super Magnum and Super Ultimate The DELUXE versions adds two specially designed top inner fins that provide even more slow speed influence in forward and reverse.
By design these top inner fins automatically come into play when the hull comes off plane and cease their influence when the hull is up on plane.
So the deluxe version adds a considerable amount of extra slow speed influence without placing huge fins under the boat or increasing the resistance on the system when the boat is on plane to provide comfortable effective and responsive steering assistance at all speeds.
The deluxe system also incorporates plaining surfaces for faster hole shot and smoother ride in choppy conditions as well as a cleaner wake .The deluxe upgrade is also available at a very low buy direct discount price on my web page Super Magnum AK versions are only $129 and AK-19 versions are buy direct priced at $139. These upgrades were placed on the site to make it easy and affordable for current customers to keep up with the latest features and benefits without having to buy a complete new system. There are many upgrades available for your existing steering systems for instance you have an early Magnum or Ultimate system and you want to upgrade to the super fins, no problem. And if you need to talk to the innovator directly to learn what is best for you no problem just call me or email me directly. I also have Super Ultimate AK and AK-19 including deluxe versions and Mega Fang Plus soon to become Super Mega Fangs, Viper systems for all 19 foot Yamaha jet boats and top fang upgrades for the various versions of vipers, so before you buy any steering be sure to do your research. Visit this post for more information on the various systems and upgrades for your boat. https://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-various-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/
Making jet boats steer and drivers smile since 2001

Last edited:

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
There is a lot of info there. I have the super ultimate AK on a 2021 195s. Is there an improvement if you will to my version? the super fins? there are many versions of fins up there. Sorry for my ignorance as I'm new to jetboats, just want the best steering I can get.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
email me and I can look up what you ordered to be sure but probably you purchased the super ultimate ak-19 deluxe system it cost $268.99 if that rings a bell

Attachments