• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Combo trailer has arrived, plan to take over the world, nearly complete.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this in a craigslist add in Portland OR. @rsg1963 You're attempt to take over the world might be in jeopardy!

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this in a craigslist add in Portland OR. @rsg1963 You're attempt to take over the world might be in jeopardy!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! hahahahha.

Nice setup for sure!
One question for this young upstart in Portlandia...what if you only wanted to launch the skis? D'oh! Then i thought, how well would my three seater @ 1,000 pounds do, up that high, around a mountain highway @ 55 mph?

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

euro_e30

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
beautiful setup!

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
beautiful setup!
Thanks euro! I waited a loooong time to finally arrive at this point. All toys together. I'm very grateful.

euro_e30

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's my problem to many stand ups and jetski and boat need a setup like yours! Will get there soon hopefully !

Does the cummins even feel the trailer behind it :p

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This just occurred to me.....if this is the maiden launch, then how did you get all that loaded up in the first place? Rent a crane? 55 of you closest body builder friends? Magic?