• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connect screen plug ID

Whiplash22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey all,
Long time lurker first time poster. I am in the process of replacing the Connext screen on my 2022 255 FSH Sport E that we picked up used. A previous owner glued the blue plug to the connect screen. What I am hoping I could get from one of you is a picture of the inside of the plug and particularly a part number. I have narrowed the plug down to a similar deutsch connector offered by TE Connetivity. It if you are looking at the back of the connext screen it is the right plug. Can anyone get a picture and or a part number off the inside of the plug? Any help would be appreciated.