• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Connext Screen

Blake Gunnels

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2019 SX190 - Since we acquired this boat, the TOUCH feature of the Connext screen has never worked. We were okay with it because we could see all the information on the home screen. We just couldn't tap on anything. Now, when the boat is on, there is a constant beeping alarm that says MAINTENANCE DUE. We have no way to turn it off because we cannot tap on the screen. Maintenance is NOT due yet. Does anyone know a way to work around this please? Thanks.

Pretty sure there should be a screen reset. In my 2017 212X, I press and hold the SYS button below the Connext screen for 3 seconds and it brings up a menu of options including touch screen reset. Good luck.

Pretty sure there should be a screen reset. In my 2017 212X, I press and hold the SYS button below the Connext screen for 3 seconds and it brings up a menu of options including touch screen reset. Good luck.

Thanks. Cannot get to the reset button because the TOUCH feature doesn't work. There is no manual reset button or knob anywhere.

Must be frustrating. I’m sure you checked your owners manual. Hopefully somebody with your model/year will respond.

I was totally frustrated when I lost my touchscreen capability until somebody told me how to reset it.

Do you have any push buttons at all? Maybe try pushing and holding them? Just guessing at this point but it seems to me Yamaha may have kept the back door menu feature like mine.

Must be frustrating. I’m sure you checked your owners manual. Hopefully somebody with your model/year will respond.

I was totally frustrated when I lost my touchscreen capability until somebody told me how to reset it.

Do you have any push buttons at all? Maybe try pushing and holding them? Just guessing at this point but it seems to me Yamaha may have kept the back door menu feature like mine.

No buttons or knobs anywhere. Its all just flat. Maybe there is something on the back of the unit???

No buttons or knobs anywhere. Its all just flat. Maybe there is something on the back of the unit???
I also have a 2019 model with the same problem. Did you ever get it resolved? I’m thinking of trying to just hold finger down on screen home button for a long time!

No, it’s a different screen with “built in” buttons. Everything works, but I can’t access the settings, cancel depth alarm, etc.

Has anyone tried replacing the AR 250 7” connext screen with the 12 inch version or even just a basic touchscreen monitor?

Hi, did you manage to repair the Touch?

I also have an SX190 where the TOUCH doesn't work

Back