• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

??? contact info for Mother Yamaha regarding warranty???

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I searched for yamaha contact information and have not found it. so asking for the information. Maybe we can put in FAQ section.

Oil cooler repair after bolt snap, want to push for oil cooler replacement, maybe if I ask really nice. LOL but gonna try.

Thanks guys. Dealer said yamaha wants to just replace the broken bolt on oil cooler. I mentioned to the service manager I was gonna call yamaha direct and then dealer said they would try again with a different yamaha contact. Will wait and see.

Last edited:
Dealer came though. Getting two new oil coolers under warranty.

I've found that it really lies on the dealer's back to push stuff through. Glad your dealer was able to make it happen!

The story-
I have been pushing new oil cooler for 2 years.
2 years port bolt replaced
1 year begged dealer to replace both oil cooler while still under warranty so I would not break during vacation.
1 month ago, starboard oil cooler snapped bolt and started leaking, dropped boat off at dealer.

The dealer called me and the said Yamaha was only going to cover the bolt replacement on the starboard oil cooler.
I politely told the dealer I would like to contact Yamaha myself and asked him for the contact information Yamaha Customer Relations.
Dealer then said he would try a few layers up in the warranty department and to let him try before I called myself.
It was that simple, but I did have to push the issue and request multiple times. I am just thrilled it worked itself out in the end.
So I waited patiently and am getting new oil coolers.

Congratulations dan144k. When do you anticipate getting the boat back?

Back