• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cooler to slide under the spotters bench

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@bobbie I'm hoping that doesn't happen this weekend at the Indianapolis boat show, I've only had my 192 in the water twice.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had stackers on my LS,kept under the rear lid. They were good with the ice, but bulky and inflexible.

https://www.aocoolers.com/coolers/stow-n-go.html

This sucker slides right under the seat, nice and secure and doesn't slide around or make noise like the stackers. Wait for a sale or find a coupon. I got a discount plus free embroidery...I think I posted a photo of the set up on the other site , in fact here is the write up.

"Here is a photo of the Stow 'n Go cooler on my 2008 SX230. Situates perfectly under the front seat. Nice and snug. Fits even better when the seat is in the full lounge position; simply stays out of the way and makes excellent use of previously "useless" space. As for cooling? It works great. I won't go as far as saying it is any better than the traditional plastic coolers, as far as cooling; but it does do well. In fact, first day out I was very low on ice when leaving the driveway, maybe put two pounds in. At end of day all ice was gone, but the water left behind was still very cold as were the drinks. Second day out I used alot of ice, and had plenty of ice 12 hours later after a day in the 90 degree heat. In my LS I used those rectangular Coleman stackables, as they fit perfectly in the storage tray under the sun deck of the LS . Worked great, but you always had to lift the sun deck to get to the drinks. A real pita. And you certainly didn't want the stackable coolers on the deck, sliding all over the place and getting in the way. This Stow 'n Go simply works great for my 2008 SX230. Holds enough drinks, and will not leak. I have had cheaper cloth type coolers in the past and they leaked. This one DOES NOT; not even a bit. You can tell by handling it the reason these are expensive coolers. The fit under the seat? Slides in under there perfectly, and stays put. Pull it out for access; then slide that sucker back under the seat. Overall, a great addition to the boat. Especially where it is located - that space was previously just wasted space when the chair was in lounge position. Bottom line for my SX230? A good buy. Before you buy, call them and tell them you lost the ten percent discount code and wanted to make a purchase. They will give you a current code."

stow.jpg