• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Cornhole boards?

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was at the beach a few weeks ago and saw a nice set of plastic cornhole boards. Anyone have links & comments for a nice set to keep on the boat (hence plastic..light weight and no rust (hope they use STAINLESS hardware).

I'm "googling"...will post what I find..just looking for suggestions/feedback

TIA

Most of my friends have all made their own out of wood and then painted or decorated them with favorite teams, funny pics, etc. Good times to be had on the beach! I can understand wanting plastic or stainless for the boat though.

Bonus points if you can flip them over and use as a fish cleaning station. :)

O.k. Ladies & Gentleman,

I think these are the BEST option. Price is consistent with quality and customer service. I've gotten 5 emails in less than 30 minutes. They are MADE IN THE USA!

https://shop.baggo.com/

Also, I believe this accessory is a must!:

https://shop.baggo.com/baggo-caddy-lite-2pk-caddy-with-lighted-shafts.html

I can get them with our custom logo:

Baggo board.jpg

Group discount is not the greatest (10% after 10 units). So, if you wanted to contact them directly and have a picture or anything custom on it..you could.

They are doing a $10 off Father's Day special with FREE SHIPPING...which is better than the group discount.

So, they have the above logo now.

To Order with Logo:

https://shop.baggo.com/baggo-games/...-your-design-bean-bag-toss-game-by-baggo.html

In the game description field, please enter "Jet Boaters"

I will be ordering one with the LED caddy!

Last edited:
WE have 2 Baggo sets. Love them. Strong, Lightweight and has holders for the bags on the back side of the boards. We even have the Beer and Light stands to play at night. When you get a Logo on the Board it's a Big Sticker, it's not made into the board.

WE have 2 Baggo sets. Love them. Strong, Lightweight and has holders for the bags on the back side of the boards. We even have the Beer and Light stands to play at night. When you get a Logo on the Board it's a Big Sticker, it's not made into the board.

Well..where were YOU when I was asking?..Could have saved me all this time :)

Thanks !"

Looks great! I am sure you will enjoy it!

Back