• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Crazy Weather

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is the ramp open at highport @jawsf16 ?
I,don't think so. It was coned off, but my buddy sent me those pics. I didn't see it in person. He didn't try to launch because of the weather obviously.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We had sirens going off for the far corner of Rockwall county last night, and our friends in Van weren't hurt but they said downtown had severe damage and there are 10 people missing. News reports are that 30% of the town was damaged. Thoughts and prayers for those folks.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I watched a wall cloud pass by my house within 2 miles without rain and it was plenty close for my comfort. There were actually 2 different ones in the same little cell, but I don't think that they ever made a touchdown. It went north of me about 35 miles and fell apart. We had a little more of an hour break in the action before the next cell began its approach. We got the northern end of the cell that hit Van at about 8:45 last night. May God by with those victims and first responders. I hope they find the 10 missing people alive.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@PEARCE I was thinking about you guys in Kaufman as I have family there. Channel 5 was tracking the storm and they were taking about Kaufman. Thankfully it didn't touchdown.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will stay on earth quake country, at least there is no "season" for them. Being in a drought we don't have any flooding fears right now but it's still too cold to get in most of the waters around me.

I hope all of you experiencing wild weather make it through unscathed.