• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cup holder/ rod holder combo

Hector

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
has anybody tried these? Do the cup holders in the swim platform have drains or drain directly into the bilge?

I want to do a couple to use fishing . They come all stainless or abs plastic with a stainless cap.

Leaning towards the plastic just trying to get feedback if anyone has used them.

https://mateseries.com/product-category/abs-plastic/

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The swim deck cup holders have little drains in front of them. If I recall, both my swim platform cup holders had the tubing installed on them but not attached to the drain end. Prob poor oversight by Yamaha.

I was going to install a few of these as replacement for the already existing cup holders on my swim deck.

They didn’t fit as I didn’t have the depth for them.

I would buy one and make sure it will fit where ever you want to install them.

This way you know it will fit.

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length