• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Custom ballast bags for a 2010 212x, dimensions?

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My stock 212x bags are starting to show their age and are leaking back by the connector which is really hard to access. I'm wondering if anyone on here has gotten custom bags made from a place like wakemakers for a 2008-2011, 210, 212ss, or 212x boat?

I measured 18inch wide by 13inch tall. The length could go up to 63inch on the starboard side. The port side could go even longer. I'm going to add a second pump to fill left and right independently and probably do some sort of overflow kill switch like CAM did.

Doncore3000

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was really hoping to see a bunch of replies. Did you find anything on your own? I've looked everywhere I can think of with no luck.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was really hoping to see a bunch of replies. Did you find anything on your own? I've looked everywhere I can think of with no luck.
I called wakemakers and they said they could make some stuff for me but life got in the way and I haven't gotten any further.

Doncore3000

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wakemakers looks like a great option. It looks like I'm gonna have to push this project to next year due to some transmission issues on the tow vehicle. Murphy's law article 1.