• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Daddy's Toy Box, Lake Texoma

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not sure where to post this, so general it is.

I store the boat at Daddy's Toy Box storage in Pottsboro, TX just south of Lake Texoma. The couple who runs it are awesome and have been working with me to get a tall unit for my non folding tower boat. I am temporarily splitting a unit with another boater for now. They are pull through, so we each just back in. My neighbor had been a center console fishing boat that took just over half the space. Today we open up the unit to hook up the boat and see an AR230 in the other side! Cool, new neighbors with good taste!

So of course I left a blue jetboaters koozie propped up on his trailer tongue where he can't miss it! Hope he logs on. Now back to your regularly scheduled foruming...

Koozies do make good advertisements...

I'm gonna need a refill soon. And some more koozies.

Last edited:
Really... who is the keeper of the koozies... I've searched the swag section and I'm missing it. I need koozies!

(Is that technically a MOD? My addiction is becoming... addictive)

@cwoav8r I think the coozies are all gone. I have a few that you are more than welcome to have. We need to meet up one of these days!

@cwoav8r @justason is the koozie keeper. If he is out I do have a stash he sent me for texoma distribution that i will happily send your way. Just send me quantity, color and address. We are charging 1.50 each which just covers his cost.

That's pretty cool that you end up with another Yamaha as a stall mate! Maybe we need "bag tags" to hook onto a guys tongue or light hookup too. Kind of like the business card, but a pocket and lease to attach it!

What are the color options?

Thanks guys... looking for 12 red... I just PM'd @justason

Ed,

The red are popular. If he doesn't have them, let me know. I may have enough.

So to finish off this story, yesterday we are cleaning up the boat and putting her back in storage and see that the 230 is out of the storage. Well while we are putting the Ruby Jane away, their door opens and they back in. Super nice family. We end up talking for a half hour or so and we have mutual friends at the same dock on the lake. They just bought the boat a week or so ago. Hopefully we will see them on here soon. Small world sometimes...

Back