• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

De-Winterized today

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I drug the boat out of the barn, blew the dust off of it with a leaf lower, and got it ready for this season. Washed, waxed, and polished (always hate waxing the bottom the hull). Serviced the trailer (greased hubs, checked brakes and fluid, etc), then moved on to the engines. Put a new bulb seal around the engine compartment and some bumpers on the head compartment door (the door was always smacking the wall of the compartment). Also de-stickered the boat/trailer and then put a new sticker on.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Also organized my gopro gear. Bought a used anpvs7 night vision case from our local military surplus store (little scratched up but serves the purpose). Picked up some foam from local big box store and organized the inside. Case cost $2.00, it's waterproof, very rugged, and similar to a pelican box. Foam was $7.00 or so. Works well but could stand to be bigger, but still cheaper than buying one for the gopro.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Anyway, only thing left to do is load up the watersports gear, cushions, and go to the water. Just wish that could have been today. image.jpg almost forgot, changed the 5 way plug to a 7 way so I don't have to use an adapter.

Last edited:
Looks great. I can't wait for the kids to get out of school. That's when our season starts. I might change our plug from 5 to 7 also. I wonder why that isn't just standard by now. Hope you can get out on the water soon!!!

Looks great. I can't wait for the kids to get out of school. That's when our season starts. I might change our plug from 5 to 7 also. I wonder why that isn't just standard by now. Hope you can get out on the water soon!!!

Yeah, that is a good idea so I don't have to use the adapter. I agree that at this point it should come with a 7-way.

Back