• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Deal on Mission REEF Inflatable Mat

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am not a sales person. Sharing this just because it is a good deal to help the people here. I learned a lot from there and just hope to contribute too.

Hi guys,

As a new boater I learned a lot from here. I have something worth sharing. As you can see in the post below, I was looking to use an inflated mat to expend the space when anchoring. On mission’s website, for the REEF 48, the price is $598 and I got it on Moosejaw for $455. It is not the best like the black Friday but I think it is still a decent deal.

For the guys who don’t know about the Mission REEF Inflatable Mat, see below for details.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/use-inflatable-dock-for-extra-space.33007/#post-535329

Here is a direct link. Again, I am not taking a cut or anything

https://www.moosejaw.com/product/mission-reef-inflatable-mat_10479119

Attachments

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
They must've wised up in the last 2 hours, it's $567 now!

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They must've wised up in the last 2 hours, it's $567 now!
The coupon code “BUBBLEGUM”should be automatically applied after you go through the checkout steps. You don’t need an account to see that. You can always manually add the coupon if it doesn’t apply automatically.

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Interesting, I had to put that in manually. Thanks!

JTrottaNY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
must be long over with... hope you guys got to take advantage of it. Now 1395!!!

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
must be long over with... hope you guys got to take advantage of it. Now 1395!!!
The $1395 one is the MUCH bigger version (and, FWIW, that's actually $100 off Mission's regular price of $1498). Looks like Moosejaw no longer has the smaller one in stock so the link just brings you straight to the really big version.

You can still get the smaller one directly through Mission for the regular price of $598 (link here). If you're interested in these and don't need it this summer, wait until Black Friday. I didn't take advantage last year, but may do so this year. They usually have pretty good sales at that time, but no guarantees for 2021 with the way things have been going!

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Best Purchase Ever.... just saying. I get multiple inquiries at the sand bar on the Mission Mat - I think I have sold like 10 of them in the past two weekends. Once you see it - cost honestly is not a factor - a giant blow up and deflate and roll away rock solid floating platform for kids/adults, etc... that can hold up to anything and you can store it in your ski locker - its worth every penny.

But to @tkeru408 point - Black Friday I got a screaming deal $548 for the mid size mat Reef-085 size (retails for $748 online and worth every penny at that price even) plus the mission tempest daypack cooler (its awesome as well and retails for $148) - just to give an idea on the savings. It is worth every penny at $748 - I hear Overtons' has their version on sale right now as well - couple other options - but I can only speak to the quality of the Mission product.