• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Use inflatable dock for extra space

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi guys,

I have a 2021 AR190 and I start to feel crowed if it is more than 4 people. Thinking about this this inflatable dock – see link below. I will get their electric pump too and they told me I can inflate it in about 10 minutes. When I am done, I will deflate it and tie it on the swim platform. What do you think? Is it practical? Is there better options or different brand that you recommend?

Utility Dock XL

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have the smaller version of that same one and it is awesome! The kids named it BIF... big island of fun! We will sometimes anchor it and leave a few people on it while others ski. They are great. We tried this and one of the foam lily pads and decided we preferred the inflatable, mainly because it rolls up so much smaller. They are both great, though.

12’ is pretty big. We are happy with the size we have. I don’t remember if it is 8 or 9 feet.

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have the smaller version of that same one and it is awesome! The kids named it BIF... big island of fun! We will sometimes anchor it and leave a few people on it while others ski. They are great. We tried this and one of the foam lily pads and decided we preferred the inflatable, mainly because it rolls up so much smaller. They are both great, though.

12’ is pretty big. We are happy with the size we have. I don’t remember if it is 8 or 9 feet.
Thanks you. They have the 9' by 6' for 100 cheaper

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We have a similar, but less fancy one. Absolutely love it, folds up easy and tucks in the ski locker.

1621471578263.png

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I was looking at that mat also. But went with the Mission Reef 85 instead because is was a foot longer and 100.00 cheaper at The time. It was 698.00 but is now 748.00. Not sure if the 6 inch vs 4 inch thickness is worth it or not. Both sold out of MN. You’ll be happy with the room either way. Good luck!

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We got an O’Brien 6x12 on overtons last year for a steal, under 400$. Works great for extra space on our 242, but definitely had to invest in the 12v high-pressure pump, these puppies take all day to fill up with the hand pump.
061C9EEB-1133-4AFC-AB0E-3632E74CBE6D.jpeg
The wife likes it because I can get the cigar smoke 12’ further away from the boat!

1B6F9981-1FB9-4779-9943-FFEFA1D8ED74.jpeg

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the recommendation. What is your experience with durability with Mission Reef Mats? How long do you have it now?
First year with it - but love it and kids love it. Super durable - think Zodiac boat material - dogs no problem on them - honestly will (should) last a lifetime - comes with repair kit as well. I got it during a Mission Black Friday special last year for like $550 with the Mission soft sided cooler so it was a steal back then. Have the Reef 85 - its big but folds up pretty compact - about 1 ft by 3 foot when rolled up. Definitely agree on the DUAL mode SUP high pressure pump for these.

Have the Mission Sentry Fenders as well and they are worth the money. Check for B stock in the outlet for more savings on the mats and the fenders as well.

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First year with it - but love it and kids love it. Super durable - think Zodiac boat material - dogs no problem on them - honestly will (should) last a lifetime - comes with repair kit as well. I got it during a Mission Black Friday special last year for like $550 with the Mission soft sided cooler so it was a steal back then. Have the Reef 85 - its big but folds up pretty compact - about 1 ft by 3 foot when rolled up. Definitely agree on the DUAL mode SUP high pressure pump for these.

Have the Mission Sentry Fenders as well and they are worth the money. Check for B stock in the outlet for more savings on the mats and the fenders as well.
Thank you. That was a good deal!

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length