• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery on 250 and 252 models ?

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Jim is the BEST! Where will you boat? Hope to see your boat, what color? I’m going blue on the AR.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Jim is the BEST! Where will you boat? Hope to see your boat, what color? I’m going blue on the AR.
Jim does seem like a nice guy and I'd guess they sell volume through that marina.

The 255XD will be in the Hudson river mostly although I'll be willing to trailer it to lakes and coastal places just about anywhere in the Northeast. I've got a slip at Washington Irving Boat Club in Tarrytown for my 212X (currently in the shop). I need to beg for enough room for the 24.5' boat for next season - should be able to get it.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
October is what I heard.