• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery on 250 and 252 models ?

jonesw67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Has any one been given, or seen any delivery dates yet for the 25' (24.5') models to start being delivered ?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been told, by a pretty reliable source whom hasn't been wrong yet, that it will be at least First of October, possibly not till November/December. Take it for what is worth.......

Hoping the sooner the better! Maybe they will just start showing up before then.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dealer said there is no way to know right now. Yamaha has tons of boats waiting on parts right now to finish so that they can ship to dealers. More Covid BS issues. Doesnt matter to me though, I told him I dont care to see mine until March of next year since the season here will be well over by then anyway. No need to sit and cost me money when I cant use it anyway.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been told, by a pretty reliable source whom hasn't been wrong yet, that it will be at least First of October, possibly not till November/December. Take it for what is worth.......

Hoping the sooner the better! Maybe they will just start showing up before then.
Exactly , Any dealer telling customers they will have their 25 foot boats in Sept is full of it ...more likely Nov / Dec

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To me I wouldn’t mind seeing it in person soon but I don’t want it until April. I don’t want to pay a premium to get it now and then pay to store it...might be different if I lived in the South.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Exactly , Any dealer telling customers they will have their 25 foot boats in Sept is full of it ...more likely Nov / Dec
My dealer told me Oct/Nov at the earliest and that's by no means a firm commitment.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
To me I wouldn’t mind seeing it in person soon but I don’t want it until April. I don’t want to pay a premium to get it now and then pay to store it...might be different if I lived in the South.
Your dealer will store it for the winter most likely at no additional cost. Patsy's Bay Marina in Stony Point said no problem when I asked.

jonesw67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am fortunate to live in the Florida Panhandle so we are able to boat nearly year round.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’d think they’d send them to Florida first. Wish I could move there.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I’d think they’d send them to Florida first. Wish I could move there.
While that would make sense, I imagine that its FIFO for orders. Place an order, get in queue.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer told me that anyone who placed pre-orders with down paymens, which I did, for these 2021 boats, Yamaha is showing preferential treatment and is expecting to have them delivered before October.

That applied to the day the boats were announced, when the dealers placed their orders.

We'll see.

AZ Jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My dealer told me that anyone who placed pre-orders with down paymens, which I did, for these 2021 boats, Yamaha is showing preferential treatment and is expecting to have them delivered before October.

That applied to the day the boats were announced, when the dealers placed their orders.

We'll see.
I was told exactly the same with delivery near the end of September on a 212S.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length

We'll see.
I imagine that applies to older design 19 and 21 foot models but doesn’t apply to the all new 25 footers. I’d be super surprised to see them before November.

Matman01775

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
I’m guessing no dealers actually know anything and are just blowing hopeful smoke up everyone’s A**. Just a hunch.

the fact that Yamaha doesn’t even communicate these types of things to their dealers is kinda troubling to me. Shows me a lot about their customer service.

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Initially my dealer was saying mid-September. On Friday he told me since these were new models for 2021, he didn't expect to see them until December/January 😥

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Your dealer will store it for the winter most likely at no additional cost. Patsy's Bay Marina in Stony Point said no problem when I asked.
I’m heading there tomorrow. What deal did you get, if it’s an AR250 that is.

jetivan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I’m heading there tomorrow. What deal did you get, if it’s an AR250 that is.
I have a 255XD on order - $94,300 including freight, coast guard package, dock lines and fenders, galvanized trailer. Not including tax or registration.

They’ve seemed straightforward to deal with and it’s a sellers market for now.