• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Gebhardt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crazy, the 212s has landed at the dealer ... pick up in a week. Can someone share links to what I need to get. I have a boat cover, Wake booster kit, Wake Surf board, thrust Vectors on hold but I need everything else. Thanks
Just out of curiosity, what accessories have you purchased so far?

Rangerusa1111

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow Tube, Tow Rope, Yamaha Kit with Horn, Flag, throw safety, life jackets, fire extinguisher, silicone spray, thrust vectors for steering for sweet heart, and a tower anchor light I cracked tapping a bridge. $ 20 replacement, not a Yamaha $ 200 plus ripoff one. Same Part except Yamaha wants you to purchase entire unit.

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just out of curiosity, what accessories have you purchased so far?
boat cover, Wake booster kit, Wake Surf board, thrust Vectors, anchor, fire extinguisher, fenders/bumper, Tube, battery booster, tool kit. Going to wait on most other thing this year

jgeorge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
AR210 arrived last Thursday. Picked it up today. SX195 had come in same day. Being prepped right next to mine….

I had put the deposit down in Feb - but ordered well before that…. Upstate NY

Last edited:

Cmagg_

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
AR210 arrived last Thursday. Picked it up today. SX195 had come in same day. Being prepped right next to mine….

I had put the deposit down in Feb - but ordered well before that…. Upstate NY
What dealer?

gmac03

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my 2022 AR190 came in today 🧐, black and green, bonkers 🤷‍♂️

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Unfortunately no, I won’t unwrap it until next season. 😢
I would run it a bit to see if there are any issues, rather than waiting 6-8 months. If possible. That way if there are you can have the dealer fix them before next season, when you don't want to have down time.

jetboatsm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
My 212XD finally arrived exactly one year from placing my deposit. It did end iup being a 2022 instead of the 2021 I ordered, but the dealer (River Valley Marine, MN) did honor the 2021 price so I didn't have to pay the mark-up. Kudos' to River Valley Marine on that front. Looking forward to catching up on all of the boating I missed last summer. Now if the snow would melt early...

Happy Holidays everyone!

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
My 212XD finally arrived exactly one year from placing my deposit. It did end iup being a 2022 instead of the 2021 I ordered, but the dealer (River Valley Marine, MN) did honor the 2021 price so I didn't have to pay the mark-up. Kudos' to River Valley Marine on that front. Looking forward to catching up on all of the boating I missed last summer. Now if the snow would melt early...

Happy Holidays everyone!
I waited 15 months to receive my 252 and they did NOT honor the 21 pricing! It was very painful.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I waited 15 months to receive my 252 and they did NOT honor the 21 pricing! It was very painful.
Sorry to hear. That's just bad business.

The Mia Fay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length

Happy Holidays everyone!
Congratulations , you will love the new boat. Not sure if you had a jet boat before, if not it takes a little practice getting use
to the slow speed steering . Glad to hear the dealer honored your 2021 price , I understand their was about an
8% increase.. Good luck /enjoy and hoping for an early spring and summer .
Enjoy your Christmas and New Years stay safe

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Not to rain on your parade, but we waiting over a year for a SX190 2021 and they canceled our order. Told us we were in line for a 2020, but couldn’t tell us anything about the boat or when it might come in and btw there is a 3,800 increase! So thank goodness the used AR195 2019 came in and we jumped on it! I’m surprised they are telling you the 2021’s are still coming in when they told us that Yamaha said they were not making anymore. I’d be a bit suspiciou.