• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is going to be 2 happy people soon. :thumbsup:

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2 hours ago
Granted it will make the lot up there look good for a day or so but they won't hang out long! Lot was empty when I was by there on Monday!

Cmagg_

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Granted it will make the lot up there look good for a day or so but they won't hang out long! Lot was empty when I was by there on Monday!
Yeah it’s been. Live about 5 minutes away

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just spoke to my Yamaha dealer today and he said no updates on 2022 yet. But he did receive a 2021 boat as a surprise this week even though Yamaha told last week that it was cancelled. He says he will call me if he gets my 2021 boat as well, because it was suppose to come next week but got cancelled last week. Regardless of this, I am on 2022 waiting list. Thank you.

Aerojay19

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just spoke to my Yamaha dealer today and he said no updates on 2022 yet. But he did receive a 2021 boat as a surprise this week even though Yamaha told last week that it was cancelled. He says he will call me if he gets my 2021 boat as well, because it was suppose to come next week but got cancelled last week. Regardless of this, I am on 2022 waiting list. Thank you.
similar thing happened to me today. dealer said my 2021 sx 195 (ordered feb) was cancelled this morning, but had an AR195 available. Then 2 hours later he called back and said my sx195 is coming in tomorrow. What do you think is going on? He also said there is going to be about 10% increase on 2022 models.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just heard from my dealer today that my boat has a ship date of July 14.

603jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Our blue 212xd was cancelled last week. Got a call today a green 212xd has our name on it (we had told the dealer we were okay with both blue and green). The boat is just waiting on covers. Hopefully that won’t take long!

ryanfromokc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
similar thing happened to me today. dealer said my 2021 sx 195 (ordered feb) was cancelled this morning, but had an AR195 available. Then 2 hours later he called back and said my sx195 is coming in tomorrow. What do you think is going on? He also said there is going to be about 10% increase on 2022 models.
red or blue sx195?

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our blue 212xd was cancelled last week. Got a call today a green 212xd has our name on it (we had told the dealer we were okay with both blue and green). The boat is just waiting on covers. Hopefully that won’t take long!
This is crazy as this happened to me with a 212s. ordered a black/grey interior and it was cancelled, then get a call that a white one with Tan interior is showing up ... o_O

DrPhil

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Heck! Don't tell my dealership, but even though I just had a 195s on order, I'd take a 21 footer of any color.

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
My 252SD that disappeared from their order system was finally, formally, canceled. I too was told that I'd be "on top of the list" for a '22--like all the others who were cancelled. After considering a several other options to buy an interim boat, I've decided to pick up two used WaverRunners to tide us over until a boat eventually arrives. Sumer water sports salvaged!

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crazy, the 212s has landed at the dealer ... pick up in a week. Can someone share links to what I need to get. I have a boat cover, Wake booster kit, Wake Surf board, thrust Vectors on hold but I need everything else. Thanks

DrPhil

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Crazy, the 212s has landed at the dealer ... pick up in a week. Can someone share links to what I need to get. I have a boat cover, Wake booster kit, Wake Surf board, thrust Vectors on hold but I need everything else. Thanks
Congrats, but very odd. This is one of the few (maybe only one) reports of a two captains chairs boat that has been recently delivered. Did you know it was coming, or had you been told it was cancelled?

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats, but very odd. This is one of the few (maybe only one) reports of a two captains chairs boat that has been recently delivered. Did you know it was coming, or had you been told it was cancelled?
Cancelled my original, Black exterior and Grey interior and then they got a white exterior and Tan interior ... I said I would take it