• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Desert Aire/Mattawa

Recoveringfiberglassaddic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Went for my little brothers bachelor party and rented a VRBO. Great place to spend a weekend. Golf course, boating, and nice weather. The boat launch is owned by the county PUD and is super well setup with lots of parking, dedicated spaces to put plugs in and pull transom steaps, and best of all no charge to put in or park.

Theres also a handful of camp spaces at the launch park area. Definitely not 5th wheel or large TT friendly but small trailer or cabovers would fit.

Very few boats using the water on both Saturday and Sunday. If you want to surf run the west side of the river/reservoir. East side was only 8-12 ft depth until you get to the channel on the west side.

Of course I left my phone in the truck. Will add some pics when the guys text me some from the weekend.