• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Done with TowerFlags

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I really wanted these to work because it's a local (Texas) small business. I had one of their 24" poles and a flag on either side of my tower. One of the poles broke while underway and they are replacing it and the lost flag under warranty (less shipping), but before that one arrived the other one broke and is now at the bottom of the lake. I'm left with 2 brackets and a soon-to-arrive pole and flag, but I'm done with them.
I'm looking for an alternative that will work on our towers. I've heard good things about Big Air and may go that route. Any recommendations?

I really wanted these to work because it's a local (Texas) small business. I had one of their 24" poles and a flag on either side of my tower. One of the poles broke while underway and they are replacing it and the lost flag under warranty (less shipping), but before that one arrived the other one broke and is now at the bottom of the lake. I'm left with 2 brackets and a soon-to-arrive pole and flag, but I'm done with them.
I'm looking for an alternative that will work on our towers. I've heard good things about Big Air and may go that route. Any recommendations?

Same issue with mine. Great idea and looked great - until it was gone.

I switched to Big Air and have had no issues.

Attachments

• 20220813_124439-01.jpeg
    20220813_124439-01.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Same happened to me. Just waiting for the new ones to snap too. When I go above 30mph they look fragile. It's only a matter of time. And the orange flag flies out all the time when tubing.

Back