• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

drive in front of this guy at your own risk

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
With your post title, I would drive in front of him all day long with ZERO concerns! Behind him, it’s a different story 😬

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I see him stopping efficiently as a prolbem. I would not want to be in front of him with all the weight pushing his van if i had to get stop quickly... reguardless, its a terrible idea

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I see him stopping efficiently as a prolbem. I would not want to be in front of him with all the weight pushing his van if i had to get stop quickly... reguardless, its a terrible idea
He‘ll be way back barley seen in my rearview mirror ;)

I have a habbit of not driving in front or behind Semi’s and not behind any large truck or anyone towing anything. I also read drivers behind me and if I see their heads bobbing, then they are distracted with their cell phone, I change lanes quickly. Don’t have the patience for idiots.

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol!!!!!!! i see this all the time here... Last weekend just watched a chevy minivan(fake suv) tow a 20' + pontoon, and get stuck on the ramp lol

He‘ll be way back barley seen in my rearview mirror ;)

I have a habbit of not driving in front or behind Semi’s and not behind any large truck or anyone towing anything. I also read drivers behind me and if I see their heads bobbing, then they are distracted with their cell phone, I change lanes quickly. Don’t have the patience for idiots.
See it so much. Pretty in tune to it on the bike. I love rolling up next to them and just staring. Make the hand to ear phone motion, then speed off

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
If his brakes are working on the trailer, he's fine and can stop in a very short distance. If not, he's stopping a very heavy load. I'd be more concerned about his recommended pulling weight. His transmission is not too happy.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Best way to get a rock in your windshield is to stay behind someone with a trailer - always pass as soon as safely possible. This guy? I'd try another road!

Aquarius

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Biggest issue I see is the angle of the trailer. WAY too much weight on the tongue. Ass end of that van is practically on the ground and front is lifted. Not going to have any control.

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a whole lot of can do attitude and very little common sense or as we call it in southern Ohio just about right.🤘

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I want to see him get that thing out of the water.