• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Drone pics and vids

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So I've started playing around with my DJI mini 3 pro. These are my first AEB pics.

DJI_0143.jpggimpi.jpgDJI_0112~2.JPG

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

LoWeLL216

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those Mini 3s have a nice camera

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks much nicer than my Mini 2 for out of the box shots.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Love my mini 3 pro. I also haven't used the active track, yet. I'm guessing my boating season is coming to a close. We have crap nearly every weekend until Oct. Ugh!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Love my mini 3 pro. I also haven't used the active track, yet. I'm guessing my boating season is coming to a close. We have crap nearly every weekend until Oct. Ugh!
Post some pics!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude, I'm feeling that bad this year.

Bought a camper in Late July. By the time we got to use it, we've now scheduled soccer games for 11 and 4yr old boys every Saturday until October. UGH.

So many things!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Dude, I'm feeling that bad this year.

Bought a camper in Late July. By the time we got to use it, we've now scheduled soccer games for 11 and 4yr old boys every Saturday until October. UGH.

So many things!
Same! This weekend we have soccer, followed by birthday parties for Sat. Then Bday parties again on Sun. Ugh! Then it's one thing after another for weeks on end. Soccer fortunately being the least impactful as the games are always 9am. IF we didn't have other things going on I could have the boat hooked up and ready to go for when we get home.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
803BC8EF-D07C-4A18-BB5E-B82233558CF9.jpeg1FE2F801-37D5-43AB-B221-3CF7620F45D3.jpegCAAA00FF-641C-4E91-9C09-3D636CB102C3.jpegA62887FC-AFC9-4D00-80F6-2D7346E55551.jpeg7BD92EDB-A073-4573-A9D3-0509CA391F1B.jpeg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I talked myself out of buying a drone last Christmas, You guys got me back in!
Its like a boat, you don't need... but man is it fun!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Drone flying and boating is exhilarating but I learned the hard way and bought a float system. Will save you a lot of grief.

Also if flying DJI the Home Point needs to be constantly updating to the location of the receiver or else it will return to the location where it launched from and if you are no longer there then it goes in the drink.

Chanel-Shark-Drone-2.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Drone flying and boating is exhilarating but I learned the hard way and bought a float system. Will save you a lot of grief.

Also if flying DJI the Home Point needs to be constantly updating to the location of the receiver or else it will return to the location where it launched from and if you are no longer there then it goes in the drink.

View attachment 186442
I saw a setting where you can set the controller as the home point rather than a physical point

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The return to remote function exists and it works just don’t forget to set it before you take off.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will look for this. Thanks for the tip.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I talked myself out of buying a drone last Christmas, You guys got me back in!
I've been able to talk myself out of a drone for YEARS! It always just seemed like a frivolous expense for something I'd rarely use. And yes I'll probably still rarely use it. I did some side work, which I stopped doing due to the time it took away from other hobbies. So, I had some extra cash and I normally always put that side money towards paying stuff off, or bills, or saved it. This time I said I'm going to piss every $ away on stuff that I've wanted, but would/could never bring myself to buy. So I bought underwater lights, that I'll rarely use, and a drone, that I'll rarely use. LOL! The few times I do use them I'll be grinning ear to ear.