• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

DRONE Post Up Your Pics and Videos

What Quad/Drone do you have?

• MPP

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • MP

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Spark

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Phantom

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 3DR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • In$pire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Shot with my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. This is the Astor bridge on the St. John River.

Astor Bridge.jpg

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The latest boating adventure of the Central Florida Jet Boaters shot with my GoPro and MPP drone. Please follow my channel as I upload videos weekly of our boating adventures around Florida.

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I happened across this drone video of a 2017 AR195 on Lake Toya in Hokkaido Japan.
You'll notice they aren't wakeboarding or anything like that. It might have to do with the fact that the water was probably about 50 degrees. Nevertheless it's a beautiful lake in a caldera (blown up volcano). Maximum depth 590 feet.
I'm not sure what it was tied up to at the beginning. AR210?
Drone was a DJI Mavic Pro.

By the way for those fretting about the prices of new boats, the MSRP of AR195 in Japan is over $55,000.